November’s chapter of Divergence is Exhale Events eighth installment and will feature Fat Possum Records latest signing, Dilly Dally. The show takes place at The Casbah on November 12th and will also include Hamilton’s very own, The Tallest Tree opening the show.
The night will also consist of a pop-up shop from Nebula Artwear, selling new and unique items from their out-of-this-world collection.
Self-proclaimed “epic-grunge-pop” quartet, Dilly Dally, have been rocking stages across the GTA for the last few years. According to Pitchfork, vocalist Katie Monks has been said to “sing in the way that drunk people do at weddings – loudly, messily and with absolute conviction”. Her mumbles and shouts, along with the band’s particular sound create an appealing, harmonious stage presence.
The night will also feature an official launch of Exhale’s new monthly playlist. Doors open at 9PM.
Exhale Events is excited to announce the Wilderness of Manitoba will be taking to the Casbah with Grey Lands and the Medicine Hat on October 2nd, 2014 for a special leg on their Ontario tour.
The Wilderness of Manitoba is in constant evolution. The band has taken a creative leap with their newest release, Between Colours, holding each one of their albums is it’s own colour that redefines their music between every album they create.
Between Colours hosts a myriad of talent and energy. With multi-instrumentalists Will Whitwham and Amanda Balsys exchanging lead vocals, and Wes McClintock providing up-beat bass line, the album provides the audience with a unique auditory experience.
This incredible line up will also include the captivating sounds from the Medicine Hat and Cuff The Duke Wayne Petti’s new project, Grey Lands. Ben Munoz of New Hands will also be hosting short DJ sets between live sets. Doors at 8PM.
Tickets available at door or here.
Don’t have any plans before our hometown Hamilton Tiger-Cats face the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the 101st Grey Cup? Come out to the #HamOnt Blog Fair, have a couple drinks, and mingle with some of Hamilton’s best bloggers.
Presented by I Heart Hamilton and Cut From Steel, the blog fair will take place at The Casbah from 2-6pm and admission is free!
• I Heart Hamilton Tour (http://ihearthamilton.ca/)
• Cut From Steel (http://cutfromsteel.com/)
• This Must Be The Place (http://www.thismustbetheplace.ca/)
• Extreme Nonchalance (http://www.extremenonchalance.com/)
• Not My Typewriter (http://www.notmytypewriter.com/)
• The Hungry Gnome (http://www.thehungrygnome.net/)
• Hamilton Small Fries (http://hamiltonsmallfries.wordpress.com/)
• Steel and the City(http://www.youtube.com/steelandthecity)
• Rebuild Hamilton (https://rebuildhamilton.com/)
• Hustle and Glamour (http://hustleandglamour.com/)
• 100 Mile Microphone (http://hundredmilemicrophone.blogspot.ca/)
• Love It A Lot (http://www.loveitalot.com/)
• Oh Summer Candy (http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.ca/)
• When Words Fail, Photography Speaks (http://chandarys.blogspot.ca/)
• Greater Hamilton Musician (http://www.hamiltonmusician.com/)
• The Starfish (http://thestarfish.ca/)
• Katherine Lamb (http://katherinelamb.com/)
• Fat Girl Food Squad (http://fatgirlfoodsquad.com/)
• Kitestring(Chris Farias) (http://kitestring.ca/)
• Dirty Mac Poster & Design (http://www.dirtymacposter.blogspot.ca/)
The alt-electro-dance duo of Dear Rouge will be performing at 5pm; so don’t forget to bring your dancing shoes. And if you’re hungry, Jonny Blonde Food Truck will be on location to satisfy your cravings.
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/613952171983986