1) Yeah, I’d say the Lister Block is pretty damn awesome. The white terracotta and brown brick make it look like an edible piece of cake.
2) The Medical Arts building is a work of art. How awesome are those urns?
3) Stanley Roscoe’s City Hall. A building too beautiful for bureaucracy.
4) The brutalist Hamilton Place. A gothic-inspired fortress on the exterior. A visually and acoustically masterful interior.
5) Treble Hall: A facade that makes you stop and stare. Also, can you say Wine Bar?
6) The city’s first and best Skyscraper, the Pigott Building. Anybody want to split on a penthouse?
7) Stelco Tower might be rusty (thanks to stelcoloy), but it is still one badass building.
8) It might be a copycat. Honestly though, who cares? The Landed Banking and Loan Company Building is one special piece of architecture.
9) The Right House is more than just alright. It’s allllll right (bad joke).
10) The Hamilton Public Library Central Branch and The Farmers Market. Books and Food. Concrete and glass. Nuff said.
11) We have a freaking castle. (Dundurn Castle)
12) A FREAKING CASTLE.
13) OH HEY LOOK IT’S ANOTHER CASTLE. (Scottish Rite)
14) We all have a love/hate for the city’s tallest building, 100 Main.
15) All white Victoria Hall. A facade that makes you happy.
16) The Royal Connaught. A lobby suitable for Royalty. We won’t talk about the rest of the development though.
17) Can we please get this building designated? (The Coppley Building)
18) The TH&B Go Station: An Art Dec(G)o beauty.
19) Liuna Station is perfect. Look at the garden. Look at those columns. The curtains inside the halls? Versace.
20) Let’s just admire this for a second. (Cathedral Basilica of Christ the King)